Tuesday 4 September 2018

Island of Sodor comes to Thornham

   I don't think it will any surprise if I say I am a fan of Thomas the Tank Engine. I have both the engines from the Skarloey railway that Bachmann have so far produced, and will be picking up Rusty when that is released and I have a project to get some rolling stock built and painted for the same railway. But recently I discovered that Bachmann not only did the narrow gauge engines in the US but also the main line and other non-railway related famous names, i.e. Bertie, Harold and Trevor.
   Bertie and Harold, especially, have stuck in my mind for their parts in the stories, so knowing I could get appropriately sized versions was amazing.

bachmann harold the helicopter OO OO9 scale



Bachmann Bertie next to the Hornby Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment